- Dates: Monday 11th May to Sunday 17th May 2020
- Time: Starts 0800
- Location: Starts at Gladstone Ambulance Station
- Where: Gladstone, Queensland
- Entry Fee: $700 (includes cycling kit and event shirt and other as outlined below)
- ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 27 March 2020
You don’t need to be an ambo to join this event, anyone can raise money and come along!
The entry includes one jersey and one set of cycling knicks and one event t-shirt. The entry also includes most meals and all accommodation. Typically accommodation is the floor of an ambulance, fire station, or local hall. This means that you will need to bring along your sleeping gear. A support vehicle will carry all this gear for the event but the room may be limited so pack light. See below for suggested “what to bring” list.
Individual fundraising pages will be set up for entrants to raise at least their entry fee and hopefully more to support QAS Legacy Scheme. These pages will be set up with links from our Fundraising Page. The minimum you need to fundraise is your entry fee. Once you have raised the entry fee your place will be secured for the event. An unpaid amount must be paid no later than 7 days of the 27th March 2020 or your entry will be cancelled.
Let us know if you have any questions or check us out on Facebook
- Day 1 Monday 11 May – Gladstone to Biloela – 120km Google Maps
- Day 2 Tuesday 12 May – Biloela to Monto – 94km – Google Maps
- Day 3 Wednesday 13 May – Monto to Gayndah – 153km – Google Maps
- Day 4 Thursday 14 May – Gayndah to Maryborough – 147km – Google Maps
- Day 5 Friday 15 May – Maryborough to Bundaberg – 102km – Google Maps
- Day 6 Saturday 16 May Bundaberg to Agnes Waters – 121km – Google Maps
- Day 7 Sunday 17 May – Agnes Waters to Gladstone – 119km – Google Maps
- Total km approx: 856 over 7 days (avg 122km/day)